We welcome you to the corporate website and invite you to learn about these terms before you provide your personal information on it.
In the case of minors under fourteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case will data regarding the professional, economic or privacy of the other family members be collected from the minor, without their consent.
If you are under fourteen years old and you have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not give us any personal data.
Some principles you should know
In Teichenné, S.A., respect and protection of users’ personal data is a priority. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have their express authorization.
Legal regulations that this website hosts
Teichenné, S.A. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
- Company name: Teichenné, S.A.
- NIF / CIF: A08097180
- Address: N-340 Km 1194,8 – 43719 Bellvei del Penedès (Tarragona)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Liquor manufacturing (CNAE 1101)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web Users”.
For the treatment of data of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process in Teichenné, S.A. comes from:
- Contact form for the https://www.ginlarbre.com website
- Curriculum vitae
- Service request form via telephone or personal
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns him or her.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data regarding the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
- Reject the automated treatment of the personal data collected.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
Also for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Teichenné, S.A. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. They may also request the portability of that data. In the same way, you can reject that your data is automatically processed for the creation of profiles.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
You can exercise your rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In Teichenné, S.A., we treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose:
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: name, email and telephone to respond to the requirements of the users of the https://www.ginlarbre.com For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. (hosting provider of Teichenné, S.A.) within the EU.
- Curriculum Vitae: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, academic information and other information necessary to evaluate your knowledge and in order to be part of the personnel selection processes carried out by us. Teichenné, S.A. will process your data to analyse your profile in order to evaluate certain personal aspects of a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects related to professional performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movements of said natural person.
- Service request form: We request the following personal data: name, email, telephone and other personal data to meet the needs of each user. For example, we can use that data to carry out your request and provide the required service. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. (hosting provider of Teichenné, S.A.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help our company ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services we offer.
- Other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website are also collected, which are detailed in the Cookies Policy.
Teichenné, S.A., does not sell, rent or transfer personal data to third parties, without prior consent, that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that is expressly requested. Furthermore, the prospective offering of products and services may be based on the performance of a contract signed by both parties.
We can also publish your image in activities carried out with the company. If that happens, you will be duly informed and your explicit consent will be obtained.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is also based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the signed contract. Also the contracting of products and services will be according to the terms and conditions that appear in the commercial policy.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- The deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Therefore, we can guarantee that your data will not be kept for longer than necessary, without prejudice to the conservation that is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever permitted by applicable legislation.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Teichenné, S.A., shares data with various companies under their corresponding privacy conditions.
All utilities offered by third parties are strictly necessary for the development of our services and have been selected in compliance with the rights that we preserve in the company.
However, the registered data may be communicated to Entities whose level of protection is not adequate to European regulations. This may involve an international transfer of data that will be duly informed and your explicit consent will be obtained to carry it out.
Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L., NIF B62844725, with address at C/ Girona 81-83 local 6 de Malgrat de Mar 08380 (Spain). More information at https://www.cdmon.com/ 10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its services as a hosting provider under Teichenné, S.A.
Web platform: WordPress.org, more information at https://wordpress.org/ treats the data in order to perform its support services to Teichenné, S.A.
Email marketing: CPC Servicios Informáticos SL (Mailrelay), with address in Madrid. More information at www.mailrelay.com CPC Servicios Informáticos SL (Mailrelay) treats the data in order to perform its email marketing management services to Teichenné, S.A.
Secret and data security
Teichenné, S.A. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Teichenné, S.A. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send us, exonerating Teichenné, S.A. from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the different contact forms.
Acceptance and consent
Teichenné, S.A. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Teichenné, S.A. does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the contact forms, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive news of our services and products, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Teichenné, S.A. undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, and depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment. Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which access is reached, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, the navigator, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, a trojan, no worm, no spam, or spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your DNI or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc. The web server does not associate you with a person in your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with Internet Explorer and try surfing the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if you turn off cookies?
Because you understand the extent to which cookies may be disabled, we’ll show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content on this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the content to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, such as My Account, or My Profile or My Orders.
- Online Stores: You will not be able to make purchases online, you will have to make a telephon call or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as a time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make the web more competitive.
- You will not be able to write to the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Sectorized advertising can not be shown, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
What types of cookies are there?
Type of cookies according to the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain managed by the same publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided. user
- Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that deals with the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as their own cookies.
Third Party Cookies
- How Google uses the data that it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
- Strictly necessary
- Purpose: They serve to offer services or remember configurations to improve your browsing on our website.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics
- Purpose: Statistical reports on the traffic of the website, its total audience and the audience in a certain advertising campaign
- Data: Number of visits, pages or sections visited, browsing time, places visited before entering this page, details about used browsers
- Linkedin cookie, as available
- Twitter cookie, as available
- Instagram cookie, as available
- Google Maps Cookie, as available
How do cookies manage?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or text processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Here is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, check the information about cookies in your own browser. If you are using a mobile phone, consult the device manual for more information.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/ kb / cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? hl = en & amp; topic = 14666 & amp; CTX = topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10:
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this site to exercise their right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law obliges that effect. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company. See the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Teichenné, S.A. contains texts prepared for purely informational or informational purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and which refer to general situations so that its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases. The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Teichenné, S.A. The content of the articles published in Teichenné, S.A. can not be considered, in any case, substitute for legal advice. The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in Teichenné, S.A. without resorting prior to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
These General Conditions do not confer any intellectual or industrial property right over the Teichenné portal, S.A. nor on any of its member elements, being expressly prohibited to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, made available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or the use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of Any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or is authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights. The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing, without exhaustive character, text, images, designs, software, contents (including structure, selection, sorting and presentation of them), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by Trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate registered rights, in accordance with the international treaties in which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain. In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights for the introduction of a specific content in Teichenné, S.A., they must notify this circumstance to Teichenné, S.A. stating:
- Personal data of the interested party who is allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Identify the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location in Teichenné, S.A., the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Rules and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of Teichenné, S.A. are governed in each and every one of its extremities by the Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice will not be individually filed for each user but will be accessible through the Internet in Teichenné, S.A .. Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System that Teichenné, S.A. will be a party to resolve any dispute or claim derived from this text or from any activity of Teichenné, S.A., except to solve those conflicts that lead to the development of an activity that requires collation, in which case the user will have to direct to the corresponding body of the school of timely lawyers. Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish law and reside in the European Union, if they had a problem with an online purchase made in Teichenné, S.A., to try to reach an extrajudicial settlement can go to the Online Litigation Resolution Platform , created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under the Regulation (EU) 524/2013 . Whenever the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that obliges another party, the parties agree to submit to the courts and tribunals of Madrid capital, because it is the place where the contract is concluded, with express resignation to any other jurisdiction that could correspond to them.
WHAT WE HOPE OF USERS
The access and/or use of Teichenné, S.A. to those who make the condition of user, accepting, from that moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, they complement, in relation to certain services and content of Teichenné, S.A. The user is informed and accepts that the access to Teichenné, S.A. does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Teichenné, S.A. In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or impede the normal functioning of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited: Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners. Any infringement of the rights of the lender or the legitimate owners. Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Teichenné, S.A. website provide links to other own websites and content owned by third parties that of manufacturers or suppliers. The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility to access these links and know our products, although Teichenné, S.A. is not responsible in any case of the results that may lead to the user for access to these links. The user who proposes to establish any technical link device from its website to the portal Teichenné, S.A. will have to obtain the prior written authorization of Teichenné, S.A. The establishment of the link does not imply any In the event of the existence of relationships between Teichenné, S.A. and the owner of the site in which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Teichenné, S.A. of its contents or services.
The remarketing feature or similar AdWords audiences allow us to reach people who have visited our site website before and help them complete their sales process. As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a remarketing cookie (it can be Google Adwords, Criteo or other services that provide remarketing). This cookie stores visitor information, such as the products you have visited or if you have left the shopping cart. When the visitor leaves our site, the remarketing cookie follows his navigator.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, subject to the Law, to the good customs and to this legal notice. Likewise, it undertakes, without prior authorization, express and written by Teichenné, S.A. to use the information contained on the website, exclusively for convenience, and can not directly or indirectly conduct a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access. This site, the associated domains and ownership of the content belong to Teichenné, S.A., CIF B65914848, domiciled at Calle Pau Claris, 100, 2nd floor, 08009, Barcelona, Spain. This website contains links that lead to other web pages managed by third parties other than our organization. Teichenné, S.A. does not guarantee or take responsibility for the content that is collected on these websites. Except for express authorization, previously and in writing of Teichenné, S.A., reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the content of the reproduction is strictly prohibited, this website. It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Teichenné, S.A. any manipulation or alteration of this website. Consequently, Teichenné, S.A. will assume no liability derived, or that could be derived, from this alteration or manipulation by third parties.
ARCO rights exercise
You may exercise, with respect to the data obtained, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. That is why I inform you that you can exercise these rights by written and signed request that you can send, together with a photocopy of your ID or equivalent identification document, to the postal address of Teichenné, S.A., CIF A08097180 , with address at Muntaner Street, 200, 4th floor 3rd door. 08036, Barcelona, or by email, attached a photocopy of your DNI to email@example.com . Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution of the right you have requested to exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Teichenné, S.A. does not grant any guarantee or assume responsibility, in any case, for damages of any kind that may derive from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and places available to users on the website.
Teichenné, S.A. is not liable for any damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission facilitates an online litigation resolution platform that is available at the following link:https://ec.europa.eu / consumers / odr / . Consumers may submit their claims through the online litigation resolution platform
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationships between Teichenné, S.A. with the users of their telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be able to locate:
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Teichenné, S.A. does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms that have been made in Teichenné, S.A., the User has the possibility to give his consent to receive our Newsletter/bulletin, regardless of the commercial information requested.